Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Debugging in PDK

Hi

Where in SAP J2EE console should i go and activate my debugging options ? Can anyone please guide me to debug my HTMLB code. There are lot of nodes in SAP J2EE Config tool ?

Murali.

replied

Hi Muralidaran,

First of all I think If you have solved your problem then you must have closed the thread and would have rewarded the points appropriately.

Anyways, For your questions:

<b>>>1) How do i debug my program... With the perspectives switching, i just cannot do it.</b>

Ans: Ideally it should go to the debug perspective itself. Anyways that is secondary part for the question. Main thing is how do you debug it.. For that just select the variable or the statement you want to check the value for. And now right click it. Select <b>Inspect</b> OR perform <b>[ctrl][shift]i</b>, by doing so you can check the value of that variable at that instance.

I hope you get it.

<b>>>2) What are the shortcuts to stepin and step out.. All shortcut keys..</b>

Ans: For this you have to check it yourself. There are many short cuts. If I start writing all it will take a lot of time.

For more information see this link:

<a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/c0/ef07876f9ef0479194965520f87837/content.htm">Starting a Debug Session</a>

Regards

Pravesh

PS: Kindly close the thread whenever you feel the question has been answered.

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question