cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIF error for work center, PPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

I am try to CIF My BoM, routing and work center to APO, I got couple of message along the way,

first one, - resource is not APO relevant , do i missed something in my work center setting,

Second, I get the message that PPM have no activities, I am not surre what Missing

Could you please provide me some hint on what I have to do

Thanks,

Kittichai

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kittichai,

Before transferring resource, please ensure that you have transfered the plant for that work cente/resource. And one more thing, go transaction CFC9 (R/3 side), please check whether 'resource type single': 4 and 'resource type multi': 5 are mentioned. if not then pls do that.

Then You will find an activity in your ppm/pds also.

Thanks,

Satyajit

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kittichai,

1) Check whether your resource is assigned to active model 000. In change mode of resource master data, click on F5 to assign it.

2) PPM has no activities means it is a generic error, you need to check lot many things in R/3 master data like resource master data, Bom, routing etc.,, In BoM, you need to check all operations and activities are maintained properly. (like operation timings, activity relationships, etc.,)

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All Gurus,

Very Much appreciate the help and time answwer my question,

Finally I found out that I am doing nothing wrong in the Work Center, BOM, routing or Materialmaster,

Simply that My IIntegration Model is wrong, it didn't transer the Work center at all. after I create additinal integration model to transfer the work centers, everything are working as it should be

Thanks and best regards,

Kittichau

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to check the following settings:

1. Capacity category in work center

2. Routing with BOM assignments.

while doing CIF for PPMs - BOMs and Workcenters with routings must be transferred parallely or before.

Regrads,

Santosh