cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

completion rule.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

We have a business scenario, to map that we are creating credit memo req. with ref. to billing doc. where in i want to allow the user to enter the order quantity not more than the billing quantity. Shall i use the completion rule field at item category level, if yes, what are the other conf. settings needs to be done? Please suggest how I can approach to solve the issue.

Thanks and Regards,

Balu.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,,

Yes this can used for fully reference items and make sure a document flow tick mark will be active in relevant copy control settings

Thanks

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Have any one of you tried with completion rule option? Because this is not working for me and I tried in another simple way.

Dear Balu,

When ever you try increase the quantity in sale order to more than the referenced invoice, you will be getting an information message that the quanity is more than the billed qty. I hope that this message number is 229 and application area is V4. Make this warning message as error in OVAH TCode.

Ratna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I made the settings, at item category level and cpoy control. system is througing the normal message, if quantity exceeds.

Reference quantity: 10 30B (total referenced: 141 30B)

Message no. V1494

Please suggest, the necessary setting required to meke this normal message to an error message.

Dear YRatna: we already set as error, still no control.

Regards,

Srinivas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pls Sugeest for the above issue.

Regards,

Balu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto VTAF T.Code,Select your valid combination.

Tick the field Complete reference.

Click on item.Select your item category.

Details.

Maintain the Copying requirements as 303.

Pos./neg. quantity as "+".

Goto VOV7 T.Code.Select your item category.Maintain the completion rule as "A/B/E".

Regards,

Krishna.