cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoive Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Experts,

After raised the invoice, when ever iam going to save the button immediately some error screen is coming called as "ABAP RUN TIME ERROR". Because of this one Iam not able to save the Invoice. Hoe can I solve this problem.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ensure that for your billing document type, number range is maintained in VOFA and FBN1 correctly.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is not function consultant job as your abap to see this error check the message put brack point do debug and find out what parameter is missing

Because this technical things u will not understand if u know abap than u also can do it.

Sageer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Ask the ABAPer to check the run time analysis in ST22.

I guess some issue in the save user exit in SAPMV60A prog. If it is a customized invoice, then some fileds may not have been defined / called properly. If it is a standard process, then check if the condition records or copy controls are correctly defined.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

In the Transaction code ST22 you can know the reason for the Error.

if you kown the reason you can fix it.... Many time this RUNTIME is because of any mandatory entry misses.

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Show this error to your ABAPer and ask him to debug the code and find out why this error is appearing.

I think there is some problem in the code.

Pls check with your ABAPer.

Regards,

Krishna.

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check in T Code ST22 reason for Run Time error with your ABAPer