cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

configure MDIS and MDSS ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We need to configure MDIS and MDSS in our Development Environment.I have already installed:

GOATLAPP22** SAP MDM (MASTER) Application Server (APP)

GOATLAPP23** SAP MDM (SLAVE) Application Server (APP).

Can you please suggest how to configure MDIS and MDSS in High Availabilty System??

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

With High Availability for MDIS and MDSS, I assume that you are asking whether clustered environment can be used or not.

MDIS and MDSS need not be clustered but in Production environment should be on server's having High Availability in form of Disaster recovery/Failover mechanism well defined for that server. you can have your MDS clustered, MDIS on separate server and MDSS on separate server in Production environment depending on your landscape.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashley,

Currently involved on High Availability for MDM system. Using MSCS software as MDM installed on Windows environment. We have MDS installed as Master & Slave and MDIS, MDSS both installed on separate server on production. As per high availability, categorize as Before SwitchOver, After SwitchOver and After SwitchBack. Question is what are the test scenario you did to make sure your HA IHigh Availability working correctly as you expected.

I will appreciate your help on this.

Thanks in advance.

Krish