cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HR replication

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have replicated the (r/3) HR data to EBP system successfully (hope so !!! ). I can see the org. unit, position, BP in EBP.

Now how do I make sure all the HR data are replicated into EBP system ? Is there any report available ?

For example number of org. unit exist in HR system and number of org. units created in EBP system etc .

Will standard HR replication process 'replicate' the attributes from (r/3) HR system to EBP as well ?.If yes, how do I do it ?

With regards,

Pranav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please look at SAP note 363187... Transaction BP in EBP will show you all BPs created for replicated objects. Hope this helps...

Regards,

Ade

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ade,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, I did use the OSS note you have specified. Yes, BP can be used to verify the business partners.

I have completed the replication. Now I am in the process of checking whether all the HR data replicated into EBP or not. I am not sure how do I do it.

Please help.

With regards,

Pranav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pranav,

Not sure of any robust report for this, but if you go to the area menu for Organisational Management (/nPP7S)you can look in the reporting menu and try the reports. Hope this helps...

Regards