cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extended Receiver Determination problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am making use of extended receiver determination to send 1 source to multiple target systems. When I was testing so that the interface would just send to 1 target system while still making use of the extended receiver determination, I got the following error CO_TXT_OUTBINDING_NOT_FOUND and "No receiver agreement found". The red flag error occurs during Technical Routing and when I checked the details SOAP Header -> Main, I found that the following:

Sender Service: ServiceA (correct)

Sender Interface: InterfaceA (correct)

Sender namespace: NamespaceA (correct)

Receiver Service: ServiceB (correct)

Receiver Interface: InterfaceA (wrong)

Receiver namespace: InterfaceA (wrong)

It seems that extended receiver determination was able to successfully determine the receiver service but fail in determining the correct receiver interface and receiver namespace. Does anybody know why this happen and how to correct the problem?

Some investigation that I already done:

1.) I temporarily changed the extended receiver determination to a standard receiver determination and specifying the 1 target system explicity without changing any other object in both IR and ID as well as using the same test file. The result is that this worked and the file was sent succefully to my intended target system. This tells me that the problem might either be in the extended receiver determination or in the message mapping or message interface Receivers. Also, this means that all the other objects in ID for this interface is configured correctly.

2.) I tried hard coding the target system as a constant in the message mapping for the Receivers message type and still make use of the extended receiver determination and I got the same problem mentioned above.

3.) I tried deleting the receiver determination, activating the changes, re-create the object and activate it and I still got the problem

4.) I tried checking sxi_cache and everything is up to date and correct

Any suggestions is highly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Just Try

perform a full CPACache refresh with PIDIRUSER.

http://XIHost:Port/CPACache/refresh?mode=full

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Abhishek Salvi for your reply. However, as I mentioned in my earlier post, I investigated by changing the receiver determination from extended to standard and it works. This means that all the other objects were created properly. Any other suggestions?

Thanks Abhishek Agrahari for your reply. As refreshing the cache is being handled by another team, it will take me some time to make the proper request to do the refresh. In the meantime, do you have any other suggestion?

Also, since I change the receiver determination from extended to standard and it works, this means that the cache was updated properly and the problem might not be with regards to the cache. Please correct me here if I am wrong.

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I followed the suggestion concerning refreshing the CPA cache and the problem still persists. Any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Please check the namespace that you had maintained in the interface determination and in the interface mapping.

thanks

Kasturika phukan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. Yes, I already checked the namespace and it is correct.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Elbert,

I you are doing only standard receiver determination only and using certain condition you are sending to different targets. If yes check this url:

/people/prasadbabu.nemalikanti3/blog/2006/09/20/receiver-determination-based-on-the-payload-of-input-dataextended-xpathcontext-object

Can you please put the payload after message mapping and the xpath condition you mentioned. or if you are doing enhanced receiver determination please check this:

---Satish

Edited by: Satish Reddy on Jun 23, 2009 9:08 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem has been solve now. During the assignment of the receiver in the message mapping for the receiver, there was a space included that resulted in this unusual behavior.

Thanks for all those who replied.

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I got the following error CO_TXT_OUTBINDING_NOT_FOUND and "No receiver agreement found".

Check if RD, Interface Determination and Receiver Agreement are created, cache status in ID shows green (i.e. no problem), are having the same Inbound interface and receiver service configured and there is no mismatch in any of the details.

Regards,

Abhishek.