cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg: METADATA ISSUE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

My scenario is idoc-idoc(One SAP system is sending data to another SAP system through XI as an idoc). XI is able to receive the IDOC sent from the sender SAP system but I am getting an error in SXMB_MONI. Please find below the error:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Call Adapter

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">

<SAP:Category>XIAdapter</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="IDOC_ADAPTER">ATTRIBUTE_IDOC_METADATA</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>XYZ</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>Fehler: XYZ</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

Is any configuration required in the receiver SAP system to receive the IDOC from XI? Currently the configuraition is not yet done.

Kindly suggest a solution to oversome this problem.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suganya,

Check whether the Idoc structure( with all its segments) in IDX2 and in XI system are same.If not,delete the Idoc from IDX2 and reimport the Idoc.

chekck out the below links...

regards

swetha.

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

follow these;

Configuration steps required for posting idoc's(XI) -

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/02/23/configuration-steps-required-for-posting-idocsxi

ALE configuration for pushing idocs from SAP to XI -

/people/swaroopa.vishwanath/blog/2007/01/22/ale-configuration-for-pushing-idocs-from-sap-to-xi

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Open the receiver Idoc Business system in ID. There under Service -> Adapter specific identifires, could you see the Logical System name present?

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have seen the logical system of the receiver business system.

All the possibilities like reimporting the metadata in idx2, checking for the port in idx1 are tried out but still the problem persist.

But my question is do we need to do any config in the receiver SAP system?

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You must have a partner profile in the receiving system with the details of inbound processing for the incoming idoc.

Regards,

Prateek

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

-->Check the Business Systems for both sender and receiver whether they both are WEB AS ABAP are not.

-->In the receiver sap system you need to create the Partner Profiles and in that maintain the inbound parameters in that maintain the Message type and maintain the Receiver port.

-->In XI system create the port Using IDX1 (naming convention SAP+System id of receiver) and maintain the proper RFC destination which is pointing to receiver system.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please maintain the entries in IDX1 and IDX2 for your IDoc. In IDX1 you mention the port from which the Idoc is coming and in IDX2 you import the metadata from that port.

Regards,

Merrilly