cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export Procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Where is Export procedure configured? Is export license linked to Export Procedure.

In Vx01n , we create Export License, where do we assign the Export license in Sales process.

Regards

Prashant Ranalkar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Found solution on Own.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Found solution on Own.

Happy to note you have found the solution on your own. At the sametime, if would have been wonderful had you updated the forum as to how you solved on your own so that it will be helpful for all.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Laxhmi,

I have updated the solution before i post the message found on my own.

That post is in response to your first post.

Thanks

Prashant Ranalkar

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In sale order at header level, you can see a tab "Billing Document", where you can also see a field "Financial doc. no.". Once you have created the LC in VX11N, the reference number has to be assigned here.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Export license is different than Letter of Credit.

Export license falls under legal control where as Letter of Credit is a documentary Payment process. The field you are telling about is to assgn the letter of credit number and not the Export license.

Well after exploring from the system i found that sales order has to be activated for legal control and material master data has to be mainted in foreign trade data with export class. Once Export license is made for a particular customer, system checks the material and Customer for export license and it is determined in sales order.

You can see it in sales order under Menu Extras --- Export license --- Export Control data.

Thanks

Prashant Ranalkar