cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition Types in different Tables

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have couple of condition types in my pricing procedure and they are all flowing in sale order and billing.

For various purpose, I want to take some reports based on these condition types and hence, I considered tables A303, A305, A515 etc.,

It has been observed that in any of these tables, all condition types are not flowing. Few conditions are flowing in A303 are not flowing in rest of the tables.

Can somebody please let me know what is the significance of these tables and why few condition types are not flowing there ?? I am also more interested to know where is the control; is it in condition type ??

Thanks for your assistance.

Kaushal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Generally the condition table you create for Example 901, or 902 which are assigned in Access sequnece are stored in Database with the name A901, A902 etc. Hence tables starting with A are prcing condition tables.

These tables are assigned to Access sequence, which in turn is assigned to Condition Type.

Not all tables are assigned to all Access sequence and these aceess sequnce are assgined to few condition type.

Hence the values coming in these table will have only those values which are coming from the conditon types assigned to that access sequnce.

Regards

Prashant Ranalkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the information. My question is PR00 is flowing in A305 while it is not flowing in A303. My question is why and also where is the control ??

Kaushal

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the explanation Amitesh and Ravi.

Kaushal

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

While creating the conditon records, you have the option of creating condition records for different key combinations (icon on applicaiton tool bar in VK11). These are nothing but the condition tables which we create and assign to the access sequence of the condition type. The condition records created for these(keycombinations) condition tables are stored in the respective date base tables prefixed with A ( some cases with B, Z also). For example, the condition record created for the combination of customer/material will be stored in the table A305.

As an example, In the case of PR00, checking the database tables for the condition data depends on the condition tables maintained for this condition type. The best way to check this is...goto VK13, key in your condition type, and click on the Condition Information icon on the application tool bar. In the next screen, you can give any selection criteria and execute. This will give you the list of condition records maintained for that condition type under different conditon tables.

Thanks,

Ravi

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

The condition table you are mentioned are basically the table in which you have maintained the Price Master Data. As you know each automatic condition type is assigned with an access sequence and these access sequence contains one or more condition tables. When we maintain the Price master, actually we maintain the data on the basis of these Condition tables which are assigned to AS and in turn to Condition Type. So records are maintained in that table and if the condition table no. 312, then you can see the data maintaind for this condition table be prefixing the table no. with "A" so you can check the data in table A321. This is the reason that you can not see all the condition types data in one table.

If you want to take the transaction data fron Billing / Order for any condition type then you need to go to the Table VBRK / VBAK and select the Document condition no. (KNUMV) and with reference to this KNUMV go to KONV and select the value as per your requirement.

Hope this will clear your doubt and resolve your issue.

Regards

Amitesh