cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice Output

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a unique issue.Iam working on paint industry project wher iam maintaining Base unit of measure as EA(Each) in material master & Gross Weght as Kg & Volume in Litre(L).But in Invoice output by reffereing the Volume tab in the Material master iam showing as 1L pack/4 Ltr pack/20 Ltr pack so and so quantity.

But now the issue is when they sell ancillaries like paint brush it displays as 1L and so and so quantity.iam cannot leave the volume tab blank and iam uandle to add EA (each) in volume dropdown

Kindly suggest me how to identify if particular material is invoiced it has to pick as Litre(L) and for some material as KG and for some material as EA

Layout as follows

Itmcode Descp Pack size NOP No of cartons Quantity Rate/pack Amount

12345 black paint 4L 25 6 100 XXXX XXXX

In the above example if iam selling paint brush also it picks as "Brush" 1L( In pack size column)

Kindly suggest is there any other way so i solve the above issue.Iam not maintaining Material Group in the material master

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Dont maintain volume data for ancillary products leave it blank.

Just maintain UOM for brushes as EA.

I think you are using custom script then ask your abapper not to fetch these details.

You can group all ancillary products into one group and ask u r abapper if this group then not pick volume in invoice

regards

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can't understand what the problem is exactly... What is your unit of sale? If volume is not relevant for the material (e.g. a paintbrush), why do you print it on the invoice? Just setup the correct sales units and print them instead of the volume.

Also you have not specified whether you're using a standard form for printing or a custom (Z...) one. If a custom one then it's your own business what to print there and how.