cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery note cancellation in case of proforma invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Gurus

I am in a typical automotive industry project where stock transfer takes place from factory to Sales Depo. In thsi case we generate STO orders - delivery note-- PGI- Proforma invoice--- Excise invoice .

Now as no accounting documents are generated in the proforma invoice cancellation of proforma invoice is not possible.So it happens that user reverse the PGI and cancels the delivery note.

In many cases he/she remebers to reverse/cancel the corresponding excise invoice generated but there are frequent cases as well where delivery note is reversed and cancelled without reversing/cancelling the corresponding Excise Invoice.

So i require

1. Either the corresponding excise invoice gets cancelled at the time of cancellation/reversal of delivery note.

2. If i could create an error message and validation check that restricts and informs user that a corresponding Excise invoice exists or excise invoice still open .

Please help me out.

Regards

Jaydeep

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can very well control this issue via BADI LE_SHP_DELIVERY_PROC where you can see various "Methods" in which you can also see "DELIVERY_DELETION".

Tell this requirement to your ABAPer who can very well complete the task by using the above method.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Cocept changed to tackle the issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

I will try and let you know

Regards