SM50 does not show all users except me?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

ryosukemouri
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Maybe you neeed to define your problem a bit more specific.

For instance, can you get your colleague to login to the system and see if he/she is using up one of dia wp.

If not, can you see the entire work processes setup on the system, including the ones used by noone.

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To view active users you can use al08 or sm04.

SM50 is the system processes overview.

Hope this help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks. Still the problem is not resolved.

What I mean to say is, I am unable to see all active proceses in SM50. I can see only my job and not any other job even though there are many other dailauge/ background jobs are active. I could see only one job that is dailauge job initiated by me. Is there any setting/s do I need to do to view all other active proceses. Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Venkat,

Do you have any app serveres ? probably the jobs are running in app servers. Go to Sm51 and select the app server and you will see the job running there

Thanks

prince Jose

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you want to see all the processes running across your system (including all appl. servers) use SM66 Global work process overview.

If you have authorization to run SM50 you should be able to see the processes that are in use by any user/service so you dont need to change any settings.

Hope this help

Juan Reyes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you sure the server where you see no active processes is included in your logon load balancing group (SMLG)?

Also check SMLG settings.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi venkat,

Are you able to see all work process in the list in SM50 which is similar to no. of workprocesses in SAPMMC

regards

Anand.M

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SM50 is a process overview of the particular application server, it should show all users active and doing some process in the system.

Regards

Raja