cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order and Invoice qtty both consuming credit limit

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are facing a problem where the credit limit is getting consumed by both the sales order as well as the subsequent invoice, thereby creating a double impact of one transaction. I ideally what should happen is that after invoicing the "Sales Value" field should get reduced and the "credit exposure" should get increased. However, in our system this is not happening. The net impact is explained by this example:

Sales Order Value : 20000

Invoicing: 0

Credit Exposure 20000

Sales Order Value 20000

Invoicing : 20000

Credit Exposire : 40000 - This is wrong. This sohuld be 20000

Please to help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

what you are experiencing is not supposed to happen under any setting. invoices posted to accounting are reflected as Accounts Receivables and should not be included in open SD document values. perhaps there are open invoices for different transactions?

are you using any enhancements? perhaps to include posted invoiced values in credit control?

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Intrigue,

In Automatic credit control area, Update group should be 000012 - this will contol all sales, delivery, Invoice and fincial accounting.

I think your problem will solve.

Regards....

SBC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Intrigue,

What do u mean by invoicing value? Are you talking about 'Recievables'?

In FD 32 credit exposure is the total of Recievables + Special liab + Sales value.

1)After the creating the sale order the value 20000 will be updated under sales value. (Table S066)

2)After creating delivery document the same 20000 will remains there only under sales value. (But internally table will be changed. This 20000 will get reduced from the table S066 and will update in S067 under 'open delivery' field)

3) After creating invoice also the 20000 will remain there only under sales value. (But internally this 20000 will get reduced from 'open delivery field' and will update under 'open billing doc.' in same table S067)

The above invoice value will remain there only until it is released to accounts. After releasing it to accounts the value 20000 will get reduced from 'sales value' and will update in 'recievables' in FD32.

Total value in recievables is the value of the FI accounting documents for which payment is to be recieved. After recieving the payment this will be cleared off.

Now tell me what are you comparing with? sales value and recievables or anything other?

Ratna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If u are using IS-OIL ot IS-Mine then there is one SAP note for this problem Note number is 689746.... Please check and give feedback,

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, we are not using IS Oil or IS Mining