delivery block for client

was_wasssu
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a delivery block for a client:

All Sales Areas 01 Overall block

Selected Sales Area 01 Overall block

But i still can make the delivery, the picking and the goods issue. Why?

In customizing, Logistic Ex ->Shipping -> Deliveries -> Define Reasons for Blocking in Shipping i have this blocking with flags on the Picking and Goods Issue. The connection between this blocking 01 and document type is also made. Same things in the Basic Functions - Sales and Distribution.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you have this del block assigned to delivery type? If not assign it and it would block the creation of a delivery in foreground too.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In order to restrict creating delivery manually, a new copy control routine need to be created with the logic to check the delivery block in the customer master at the time of delivery creation. This needs to be assigned in the corresponding sales order to delivery copy control settings.

Please let me know if you require further information.

Regards,

Prasad

was_wasssu
Participant
0 Kudos

Why is that blocking, if you can do the delivery and g.i.? Only for further development?

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to OVLS, tick the box "DDueList" against 01. Now retry the process.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

was_wasssu
Participant
0 Kudos

Delivery due list block

The system does not take a sales document with this block applied into account when creating a delivery due list. You can only create deliveries manually for sales documents with this type of block.

So... i can create the delivery manually and i don't want that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Was,

The Delivery Block has to be done either in XD05 or VD05 transaction.

Could you please recheck.

Thank you

Regards

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Do you have a delivery block for the sale doc type in VOV8? That will take precedence in delivery block.If you just want to block a specifc sales area, then put the delivery block in credit maangement (i active).

Regards,

Sivanand

was_wasssu
Participant
0 Kudos

I have this block in the client master data (XD03), Delivery blocks. I want this block only for that client.

Why doesn't work?