cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WDA Component Theme Change

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I want to Change theme of WDA Component. Using parameter WDTHEMEROOT i m passing new theme but its not working.

So i have tried to pass the theme programmatically using SAP-CSSURL. It is taking the theme but the theme layout is not displayed, like backgroud color or any color its not appearing on page.

Your reply will be appriciated.

Regards,

KK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

for ur WDA,maintain two parameters WDFORCEEXTERNALSTYLESHEET = 'X' and WDTHEMEROOT = 'CustomerThemes".

for ur application , add the parameter sap-ep-themeroot=/SAP/PUBLIC/BC/UR/NW5/THEMES/MYCUSTOMTHEME to ur application URL , where MYCUSTOMTHEME is the theme u have created under the path /SAP/PUBLIC/BC/UR/NW5/THEMES/ in ur system.

also refer the useful article:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/7015b1f9-535c-2910-c8b7-e681fe75a...

regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pass the theme names like sap_chrome, sap_hcb , sap_highcont in the WDTHEMEROOT and WDFORCEEXTERNALSTYLESHEET= X and try.

Regards

Vikranth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikranth,

I have already tried this but not working.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Pass both the parameters WDTHEMEROOT and WDFORCEEXTERNALSTYLESHEET , it has to work .

If not let me know, give me the details of the application

Regards

Vikranth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikranth,

I have created simple WDA in which there is a table control in output. I have passed Application parameter WDTHEMEROOT = 'sap_chrome' and WDFORCEEXTERNALSTYLESHEET = 'X'. When i m trying to run the application it takes default theme. its not taking sap_chrome theme. Even i have passed it thruogh url using 'sap-cssurl' but its not working.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kaushik ,

Go through the Notes 1052625, 970850, 1033496 ,979479.

Regards

Vikranth

phanir_mullapudi
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am going through similar issue, We have a URL LInk in WebDynPro ABAP application. we wanted the Link color to be Pink similar to portal theme color for links in portal.

I got this to work by setting WDFORCEEXTERNALSTYLESHEET = 'X' & disabling LightSpeed with WDLIGHTSPEED = ' ' / blank.

So, we got the Pink color link in WD app now. but The RoadMap UI element we had in WebDynPro component is not getting generated.

We tried to get URL color in WD abap from portal with just WDFORCEEXTERNALSTYLESHEET = 'X. then UI elements like RoadMap & Tables are all not getting populated properly. By disabling LightSpeed, everything is coming fine except RoadMap...

Any ideas here ?

Thanks,

Phani