cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete delivery items after shipment cost has been calculated?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

Refer to SAP NOTES: 336841 -

"It is possible to delete individual delivery items although shipment costs were already calculated for the delivery or the planning status for the shipment in which the delivery is included forbids to change the delivery."

Refer to SAP NOTES: 783507 -

"Delivery items can be deleted even though the delivery is assigned to a shipment that the status 'Shipment completion' or higher."

It's said the delivery items can be deleted even the shipment costs were calculated already. This occurs in our Produ-System. I need to make this case happen in Dev-System for issue simulation.

I run business to this situation, for Outbound deliver 123:

Shipment 456 -> "Complet.status set"

Shipment costs 789 -> "Fully transferred"

Services acceptance 1000 -> "Completed"

Invoice receipt 2000 -> "Completed"

But when I tried to deleted item from delivery in VL02N, I was blocked by "Delivery already contained in a shipment".

So... would you please be so kind to share your knowledge on that?

Any tips would be highly appreciated!

Regards,

Michael

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

In fact, those notes you mentioned said that the problem is that you can modify a delivery that already has a shipment cost document. The solution provided by SAP was the correction of the programs to avoid that.

So, as far I know, it´s not posible to do that.

If you really need to performa that activity (that is NOT recomendable) you can go to the ABAP corrections shown in those notes and modify the code to the original status on that time (with the error of changing deliveries). I suggest to go to the traditional path: VI02, VT02N and VL02N.

Regards,

RP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, RP

Thanks for you kindly reply!

I've checked the notes of our system in SNOTE. It appears neither of note 336841 nor 783507 was patched to our system. In other words, the ABAP codes of those relevant programs are still in the original logic.

Since the issue already occured in our production system, I think there must be a way to reproduce the issue in our development system.

Thank you all the same, RP.

Regards,

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Can you please let me know your SAP version and support package (SP)?

According to SAP documentation, this is corrected on 4.6C SP 09 (SAPKH46C09), so unless you have a version lower than that one Without updates, you migth reproduce that error.

If there´s no way to do what you need (edit a delivery on a shippment) the reason could be that your system already have that SP or you´re on a newest version.

Regards,

RP