cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete delivery items after shipment cost has been calculated?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello expers,

Refer to SAP NOTES: 336841 -

"It is possible to delete individual delivery items although shipment costs were already calculated for the delivery or the planning status for the shipment in which the delivery is included forbids to change the delivery."

Refer to SAP NOTES: 783507 -

"Delivery items can be deleted even though the delivery is assigned to a shipment that the status 'Shipment completion' or higher."

It's said the delivery items can be deleted even the shipment costs were calculated already. This occurs in our Produ-System. I need to make this case happen in Dev-System for issue simulation.

I run business to this situation, for Outbound deliver 123:

Shipment 456 -> "Complet.status set"

Shipment costs 789 -> "Fully transferred"

Services acceptance 1000 -> "Completed"

Invoice receipt 2000 -> "Completed"

But when I tried to deleted item from delivery in VL02N, I was blocked by "Delivery already contained in a shipment".

So... would you please be so kind to share your knowledge on that?

Any tips would be highly appreciated!

Regards,

Michael

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts!

Any suggestion?

Thx in advance!

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, michael.

i went through the SAP Notes. i believe you might have misunderstood these notes.

the SAP Notes are to PREVENT deletion of delivery line items after shipment costs have been posted, as deletion of the same is not best practice and runs counter to FI audit policies.

cheers!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jonathan

Thanks for your kind reply.

The situation in our production system right now is that some items were delieted from a delivery meanwhile shipment and shipment cost has already been created for the delivery; currently when I was trying to display/change the shipment cost document (VI02/VI03) the system raise up the runtime error.

So I'd like to repeat this runtime error in my development system to test whether the SAP nots can solve this issue.

Regars,

Michael