cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did not find repository information for controller

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm getting some strange behavior in one application. I have a DC called art/master/maint, which handles Article Master Data. This DC is Build and running a hundred percent fine.

However, another DC (ord/list/maint) which handles some information about Store Order is giving me the following error whenever I start it. DC "ord/list"maint" has a PP reference to the first one (we can browse some Article interfaced views inside it).

During my last "Activity", I haven't changed the second DC.. Only the first one. Everything build it up OK when activating within NWDI, also, I have no errors when Building / Deploying both DC's.

Does anyone knows what is going on? - I've been stuck for hours trying to figure out what is this related to.

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.exceptions.WDRuntimeException: Did not find repository information for controller COMPArticleMasterMaint
	at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.generation.DelegatingComponent.createCustomController(DelegatingComponent.java:68)
	at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.controller.Component.getCustomControllerInternal(Component.java:444)
	at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.controller.Component.getMappableContext(Component.java:387)
	at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.controller.Component.getMappableContext(Component.java:416)
	at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.MappingInfo.getDataNode(MappingInfo.java:83)
	at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.MappingInfo.initMapping(MappingInfo.java:125)
	at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.MappingInfo.init(MappingInfo.java:121)
	at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.MappedNodeInfo.doInit(MappedNodeInfo.java:215)
	at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.NodeInfo.init(NodeInfo.java:671)
	at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.NodeInfo.init(NodeInfo.java:674)
	at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.Context.init(Context.java:40)
	at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.controller.Controller.init(Controller.java:199)
	at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.controller.Component.getCustomControllerInternal(Component.java:449)
	at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.controller.Component.getController(Component.java:378)
	at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.generation.DelegatingComponent.getPublicInterface(DelegatingComponent.java:181)
	at nz.co.foodstuffs_si.wdp.view.wdp.InternalVIEWVMIOrderList.wdGetCCTVendorOVSController(InternalVIEWVMIOrderList.java:842)
	at nz.co.foodstuffs_si.wdp.view.VIEWVMIOrderList.wdDoInit(VIEWVMIOrderList.java:119)

Regards,

Daniel

Edited by: Daniel Ruiz on Jun 19, 2009 12:11 AM

Edited by: Daniel Ruiz on Jun 19, 2009 12:12 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you create any custom controller? Looks like the custom controller is missing.

Delete the local project and recreate the project from the track. (Take backup of your local project before doing it). Now try to build the project and see whether you are getting any build problems or not. Create an activity on any file and check-in. (This will tell you if you miss to check-in any files to DTR).

Regards,

Jaya.