cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

False Positives with GRC AC 5.2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I actually have been working with GRC AC 5.2 (Compliance Calibrator) and we encountered several problems with false positives, working in the risk analysis.

¿do anyone knows how to solve this problem? ¿do you have documents or links to help?

Thanks,

Ricardo.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, Ricardo. This is not giving me any information. The only thing which produces false positives is due to org level. If your company is org level structure then it is better to use org level analysis. Here is the link for more detail:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/805a8744-42ab-2a10-5194-b45be270...

Regards,

Alpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Alpesh for response.

In fact, i have several problem with false positives, but with transactional level. For example, i have a user with pfcg and su01 transaction. The configutation of profiles in SAP r/3 system do not allow to user involved in this, to execute both transactions in end-to-end process, i mean, the user have a transaction vía s_tcode object, have some other objects related with pfcg and su01 transactions, but he doesn´t have the values that allow to a transactions work properly. Then the Compliance Calibrator informs risks that it doesn´t exists.

It seems that is a ruleset configuration problem in the CC, then my question is, ¿the standard ruleset detects properly these problems?

Let my explain the reason that causes the problem.

We have been working with personalized ruleset, for customer-request. For that reason we look the usobt_c table and we form the ruleset-->functions in CC so that this functions were equal to usobt_c table. We did that because the standard ruleset shows false positives, such as first example of this post.

Thank you very much,

RCL.

Edited by: Ricardo Carrasco on Jun 18, 2009 11:58 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ricardo,

You are right and that is why SAP says that this is not a "one size fits all" ruleset. As per SAP, this is a best practices rule set but it needs to be tweaked depending upon nature of the business, client business process and client requirements. If you are working with your own ruleset and if you receive false positive then there has to be some bug in the system.

Regards,

Alpesh

Answers (0)