cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't combine Sales Orders into One Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

A customer has started sending us 850's for their products. Each 850 creates a new Sales Order from the ORDERS IDoc.

We can not combine two different Sales Orders into one Delivery even if all the data is identical other than the Order Number itself. The Error Message is VL067.

The log reveals that the only data difference is the Address number. Each time a new Sales Order is built SAP creates a new Address Number even though the customer is the same, and then it won't let you combine those two Sales Orders into one Delivery because the Adderss Number is different.

We either need to make SAP stop creating a new Address for the same Customer, or we need to make SAP ignore the difference in Address Number when combining them into one Delivery.

Any ideas?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may need to check the copy control settings in T.code VTLA.

Check the requirement assigned in the field combination requirement, which is at header level of the delivery type <- sales order.

The routine# 051 may be assigned in this combination requirement field.

Try and post the results.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

It did run routine #51, I set a breakpoint there and it passed all the checks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shiva,

My apologies - I am too focused and forgot to say thank you for your tip. I appreciate your time.

I have discovered that the address check is only made if the value of ADRDA in VBPA is B or E, which both mean that the address was manually entered - actually, it came in via IDoc.

Does anyone know how to control that value so it is not B or E?

Thanks in advance.