cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display/Edit custom document attributes in PC-UI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi CRM Fellows,

we've customized via transaction DMWB - Document Modelling Workbench some additional attributes for the documents derived from Class CRM_P_ORD and CRM_L_ORD. Via the GUI in Transaction CRMD_BUS2000126 - Activities we can upload documents and maintain this attributes. But our client uses PC-UI and we try to show this attributes there. Unfortunately the Structure CRMT_BSP_CM_1O used to display the documents does NOT contain our required fields.

Has anyone come around such a problem? Is there a solution without modification? We have tried EEWB but there is no Object Type for the document management.

Hope anybody can help.

Regards

Robert

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Robert,

I've found the SAP Note 802306 which describes what have to be done to get the customer defined fields visible. You have to modify the Structure CRMT_CM_S_DOC and the fieldgroup CMT_MAIN.

Regards

Gregor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gregor

thanks for perfect reference for our problem.

Regards

Robert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

This doesn't seem to apply on a 5.0 system...

On which systems did you make the enhancement?

Michael.

gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

we've done it on a 4.0 with AddOn for Service Industries.

Regards

Gregor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem solved in the meantime...

takes some getting used to this PCUI...

Thx anyway,

M.

gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

and so it is also possible in CRM 5.0?

Regards

Gregor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gregor,

We can add fields, but we just can't influence their content or save their content to the memory. Whatever I do to the Z-field in the MAC, the contents is erased after the read method and nothing makes it through to the modify.

I replaced the MAC of structure CRMT_BSP_CM_10.

Did you do the same, or did you link the MAC to another structure? If so, which one?

The OSS is pretty enigmatic about this: "to implement the fields (reading from the DB and writing to it) you must make customer-specific modifications, and this is not supported by document management." I'm hoping this does not mean standard modification...

Thx in advance,

Michael.

gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

it means a standard modification.

What we've done to get around the modification problem is that we built a custom BSP application where this special attributes can be maintained.

Regards

Gregor

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Robert,

i have the same problem. We need this attributes for documentaiton purposes:

Author, Source, Valid until

I've created this attributes via transaction DMWB in the PHIO Class CRM_P_ORDER_V. In the SAP-GUI Transaction CRMD_BUS2000126 i can maintain this attributes.

Now it comes to PC-UI. The screen structure of the document management does not contain this fields. So I've created my own structure which includes the standard structure CRMT_BSP_CM_1O and my own structure. I've copied the access class CL_CRM_BSP_AM_CM_1O to ZCL_CRM_BSP_AM_CM_1O and did the customizing.

Now I see our custom attributes in the personalization of the Content Management but the Fields are not visible in the Table.

I think the problem is caused by the class CL_CRM_BSP_CM_SC which calls the access class. As far as I've seen in debugging it restricts the display to the content management standard fields.

What can we do? Is the only solution to include SAP-GUI via SAP Transaction IView? I hope not.

Regards

Gregor