Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Org Level Help

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried searching the threads and Google for an answer first - no luck.

System: ECC 5.0

Release 640

The Org Level CO-OM Responsiblity Area is greyed out and I cannot edit it to enter a new Profit Center. When I select change mode I receive an error message which says "Authorization Object is invalid." Further information is "Table KBEROBJ does not contain authorization object.

How do I resolve this? Do I need to create a new blank Object field in the table and run PFCG_ORGFIELD_CREATE for RESPAREA?

I'm looking for a definitive answer and correction to this issue as I am flying in the dark.

Thanks!

Todd

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

sdipanjan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check in SPRO to activate the CO-OM responsibility area settings. Get help from CO consultant.

Also you can have a look into below contents.. don't know whether these are of help or not...

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_45B/helpdata/en/34/86a8cca3810db5e10000009b38f9b9/content.htm

Regards,

Dipanjan

2 REPLIES 2

sdipanjan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check in SPRO to activate the CO-OM responsibility area settings. Get help from CO consultant.

Also you can have a look into below contents.. don't know whether these are of help or not...

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_45B/helpdata/en/34/86a8cca3810db5e10000009b38f9b9/content.htm

Regards,

Dipanjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here is how I fixed it - well tested in SBX that it works:

Created a new entry in table KBEROBJ as follows:

OBJECT: (EMPTY)

CURRENT OBJECT: (KN)

OBJ1: (KS)

OBJ2: (HI)

OBJ3: (PC)

OBJ4 (PH)

Next, I ran PFCG_ORGFIELD_CREATE for RESPAREA. Then went into the role, change mode, Org Levels and I was able to change the value on the Profit Center Group tab as desired.

So far so good - we'll test a little more in SBX before I make the change in DEV and transport it.

Todd