cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

conversion web report to pdf

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am making in the moment an internship and work there for my first time with BW. One of my tasks is to convert a web report to pdf and I have no idea how to manage this.I read a lot of analog articels here but I did not find the right one.My Problem is that we do not use BSP applications, Adobe Distiller , Adobe Acrobat or Netweaver 2004s. So I think I have to program it.And here is my next problem. Unfortunately I am not a great programmer at the moment, so I have no idea where I have to include the whole scripts which I found here.

If somebody could help ,I would very very thankful.Thank you in advance

Best Regards

Paul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

eddy_declercq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

THis is more a question for the BI forums.

Anyway, check e.g. this web log /people/sap.user72/blog/2005/12/23/simplified-bex-web-printing-in-sap-netweaver-2004s-with-pdf

or this article

http://www.bwexpertonline.com/archive/Volume_02_(2004)/Issue_05_(May)/V2I5A1.cfm?session=

Eddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Eddy,

first sorry for the wrong posting ,I thought it is the correct one.

The link which you posted , I alredy knew.If I understand this links correctly ,I would need certain programs which we haven`t.

The first one describes how to convert with Netweaver 2004s .This version we do not use.We only have Netweaver 2004.

For the second one I would need Adobe Distiller to make an Output device. We do not use Adobe Distiller, we only have Adobe Reader 6.0

If I am wrong ,please correct me.

Anyway thanks for answering and if you have same other ideas or links ,please tell me

Best Regards

Paul

eddy_declercq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls don't forget to reward points and close the question if you find the answers useful.

Eddy