Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no response from ADS to Web AS ABAP Web Dynpro request

Ulli_Hoffmann
Contributor
0 Kudos

hello,

we have set up Web AS ABAP and ADS. RFC is established and working. Testreport FP_TEST_00 is running and delivers a version number. We have installed all parts on the client side, i.e. ACF and Adobe 7.0.5. However, when sending a request in order to display a web dynpro ABAP

application including an interactive form UI element the system just hangs and the browser remains blank until timing out.

Also, when starting/displaying an interactive form through SAP Gui(TX sfp, select form and test,

ouput device LP01, display) the Gui locks up.

Any idea, what else we could check or what the cause might be?

Thanks and regards, Ulli

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

markus_meisl
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ulli,

your description is a bit general for a good response.

This sounds like a perfect case for a customer message, which requires you to provide detailed information on system setup, request used (which program, application, form, etc.) and so on to enable SAP Support to help you solve the issue.

As for the second item: What kind of form are you trying to display? A print form? In that case, do you have a corresponding print program for data retrieval? This is what you need to execute to get a proper test in the system done.

I am not sure what happens if you want to test a form used in a Web Dynpro for ABAP application straight from SFP. My assumption is it wouldn't work, as the test should be done through Web Dynpro for ABAP in SE80.

Best regards,

Markus Meisl

SAP NetWeaver Product Management

Ulli_Hoffmann
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Markus,

thanks for the help. The message was also posted in OSS. It was found that the installation of ADS was done on a IA64 system, where only RISC are supported.

826996 2006

regards, Ulli