Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Replicating additional fields (R/3 4.7) to SRM product master

Hello

We want to replicate some additional fields from our material master in R/3 into the product master of SRM server (EBP).

Is this possible? If so, where do I have to touch things? We're on R/3 4.7 and SRM 4.0 with SRM server 5.0 SP08 and CCM 2.0 SP03.

I understand that the standard replication mechanism uses CRM middleware with object type MATERIAL and that there are so called bdocs being transferred from R/3 to SRM. We already successfully replicated material masters to SRM (using R3AS and object MATERIAL). But now we'd like to see some more fields arriving in the SRM's product master and being showed on the transaction COMMPR01.

Are there any guidelines out there to accomplish this? I searched the SRM online doc, the SRM config guides, this forum and SAP's service marketplace (OSS) but could not find suitable answers.

Has somebody on this forum already done it and is willing to share this knowledge?

Thanks in advance

Renaud

P.S.

I also understand that with newer releases of R/3 (> 4.7) there is Transaction MECCM... but unfortunately we're on 4.7, so no way for us for MECCM.

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question