Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartforms - Bottom of Main Page

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there a way in smartforms to send something (such as a total) to the bottom of the main window? We were able to do it in SAPScript and I have been frustrated in try ing to figured out the method in smartforms.

Thanks,

Tracy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tracy,

There are two ways of doing it.

1. In the TABLE object, SORT your table and activate the events HEADER / FOOTER and you can print the totals at the FOOTER.

2. Have Window after the Main window, calculate the totals manually and print them in the text elemement placed in the footer window, you can put a condition on the footer window to print only after the end of main window.

Regards,

Ravi

Note - Please mark the helpful answers

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tracy,

There are two ways of doing it.

1. In the TABLE object, SORT your table and activate the events HEADER / FOOTER and you can print the totals at the FOOTER.

2. Have Window after the Main window, calculate the totals manually and print them in the text elemement placed in the footer window, you can put a condition on the footer window to print only after the end of main window.

Regards,

Ravi

Note - Please mark the helpful answers

sreemsft
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tracy,

You can display totals in the Tabel footer.

You need to define a line type for footer and can display the totals in it.

Thanks,

Sreekanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

hiTracy

here i am giving some options becz ur question is not clear to me check the below

Main Window

-> Loop

--> Command ...

--> Text for the loop ....

-> EndLoop

-> Text at the bottom

The last text will appear only at the end, and they will used the space of the main window.

2.just create a window, in this window write your text. After this in the condition of you window select "Only after End of Main Window"

Regards

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tracy,

You can print the total in a footer window below the main window or simply insert a text after the window and set the text value to TOTAL.

Regards,

Tanveer.