cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Picking is not possible for back dated delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have created a sales order with requested delivery date as past date.While doing the delivery system gives an error stating that zero quantity is available even though I have suffient quantity in my stsorage location.My goods are basically trading goods and MRP views are not maintained and availabilty check in material master sales view is 02-Individual requirements and while creating the delivery the system is removing the delivery quantity and throgh the error as zero quantity.Please help me to resolve this issue

Gowri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

there could be several factors why the quantity could not be committed. as you stated, the delivery due is in the past. definitely you cannot deliver yesterday.

but moving along, as was mentioned most likely there were other confirmed orders already, even though the system displays that stocks exist. if you go to MMBE, you should see the order and other requirements compared to your floor stocks.

also look into your batches, if batch management has been activated, as the shelf life could also be an issue.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The reason is that even though you see stock of the material but there must be existing confirmed sales

requirements (orders + deliveries) using that stock.Go to MD04 and enter your material and plant.

This will give you the requirement list.

Thanks

Vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have checked the MD04 and enogh quantity is available other than confirmed against other sales orders.system shows a message that shipping schedules are changed and not allowing me to enter storage location and qty at delivery.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the availability of material in transaction CO09.

Ramesh