Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DIP configuration

former_member499912
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We are implementing Project System for our client.

For customer related project, requirement is to bill the customer by project expense through DP90.

DIP profile is created for the "Billing and Result Analysis"

Now SD team is saying to see the each individual project cost lines items incurred in project in the Billing document through DP90 ,we need to assign specific cost element to the line items and same cost element will be assigned to the service master in DIP profile.

My requirement to have all the cost line items specified in the project should be picked for billing in DP90 and not by creating every time new G/l account for any new service and mapping in the service master in DIP profile.

I request you to suggest the relevant settings to be done in DIP profile to archive the requirement.

Thanks and Regards

Anil Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

You can make use of the sets (GS02) by which you dont need to change the DIP profile... Just include the new cost elements in this set so that system will consider them.For this you need to make the cost element as the relevent charecteristic for the dynamic items selection and Material determination.

Regards

K Ramaiah

former_member499912
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ramaiah ,

My requirement is how to configure DIP profile so that it picks the services defined as texts in the project and not by cost element condition defined in DIP profile.

Anil Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am also pondering about this problem.

If the user were to create new activities and do network costing, the DIP profiles has to be changed to cater for the new activities so that it can be reflect in line items in the sales pricing.

What should be the best way to handle this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Have you tried "Text " characterictic in DIP Profile?

If this dont work , then you have to go for User Defined charactristics using Exits EXIT_SAPLAD12_003 and EXIT_SAPLAD12_004.

Regards,

Answers (0)