Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Unable to lookup System object and the alias..

Hello All,

I am implementing the Business Package for CRM.

I have created the SAP_CRM and SAP_BW systems and assigned them the same aliases as mentioned in the instructions in http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm40/helpdata/en/11/0584016208bc4988c3791d6213b6d0/content.htm

I have tested the connections to the WAS, as well as ITS server after configuring them from the portal system administration.

However, I get the exception.

Portal Runtime Error
An exception occurred while processing a request for :
iView : N/A
Component Name : N/A

Unable to lookup System 'SAP_CRM'. Please check the system object and the alias..

The error in the log is as follows:

#1.5#00112FCBC32C005E000000A9000007EC000412303370C08B#1145898137593#com.sap.portal.sapapplication#sap.com/irj#com.sap.portal.sapapplication#user1#95##LABNW_J2E_19311950#user1#15374a50d3b411da8f1e00112fcbc32c#SAPEngine_Application_Thread[impl:3]_36##0#0#Error#1#/System/Server#Plain###ApplicationIntegratorException: com.sapportals.portal.appintegrator.ApplicationIntegratorException: Unable to lookup System &\#39;SAP_CRM&\#39;.

Please check the system object and the alias.com.sapportals.portal.appintegrator.ApplicationIntegratorException: Unable to lookup System &\#39;SAP_CRM&\#39;.

Please check the system object and the alias.

at com.sapportals.portal.appintegrator.layer.SingleSignOnLayer.getSystemLogonMethod(SingleSignOnLayer.java:243)

at com.sapportals.portal.appintegrator.layer.SingleSignOnLayer.processLayer(SingleSignOnLayer.java:55)

at com.sapportals.portal.appintegrator.LayerProcessor.processActionPass(LayerProcessor.java:173)

at com.sapportals.portal.appintegrator.AbstractIntegratorComponent.doOnPOMReady(AbstractIntegratorComponent.java:71)

at com.sapportals.portal.prt.component.AbstractPortalComponent.handleEvent(AbstractPortalComponent.java:396)

at com.sapportals.portal.prt.pom.ComponentNode.handleEvent(ComponentNode.java:252)

at com.sapportals.portal.prt.pom.PortalNode.fireEventOnNode(PortalNode.java:369)

at com.sapportals.portal.prt.pom.PortalNode.processEventQueue(PortalNode.java:800)

Any hints recommendations for the same.

Thank You.

Sumit.

replied

I went to system connection . did assign the role and user to permission and then selected the END USER PERMISSION and save it .

That solved the issue for me

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question