cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different commnuication channel sender

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

i need a sender file, the problem is the files are in different directories and i want to archiving in more one directory

It's possible it has different comunication channel sender in the same interfase?, where must be it definied, in a new business system or can i defined all in the same business system?

thank you very much

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

U can use any number of communication channels for the sender. For your scenario, follow the steps:

1. Select ur Business System/Component, assign as many channels as your archive folders are

2. specify the archive for each communication channel

3. Make sure that ur comm channel have different pick up times if your files to be picked up are at the same location.

-BOB

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank Pooja,

i've:

- One business system with two communication channel

- One receiverDetermination (only have one business system)

- One interfaceDetermination (only have one business system)

- Two Sender Agrrement, one for each communication chanel

- One Receiver Agreement

What do i wrong?

Former Member
0 Kudos

How many Message interface do you have for your scenario?

Can you provide the error which you are getting ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

Receiver determination error happens when XI is unable to find correct combination of Sender/Receiver system in Receiver determination configuration in ID.

Please check your message in sxmb_moni and see what sender/receiver it has,then compare that with your receiver determination and see if you have actually configured a receiver determination for that sender.

Receiver determination is the first step (after sender adapter) in message processing,once messages comes in XI,it looks for Sender service,Sender system Sender Interface.

then it looks for any receiver determination in ID to find a combination of these 3,then it proceeds with than receiver determination and selects the correct receiver for it.

Thanks

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank Aamir,

i had created different communication channel in the same business servive, however an error occurs in 'receiver determination'

Former Member
0 Kudos

what error are you getting in your Receiver Determination ?

THX

PP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you trying to create two separate Receiver Determination with the same BS and same MI ?

Thanks

Pooja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

You can define as many communication channels as you want under one business system.

Thanks

Aamir