cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with PI configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi...

We're having some problems to configure our alerts...

When I click on Alert Configuration, I'll receive a 404 erros. To fix this error, I need to apply SAP Note 750287...

Solution

Check the following property under "Runtime Workbench" in the exchange profile:

com.sap.aii.rwb.server.centralmonitoring.httpport

and, if necessary, set it to the value that the ICM monitor displays as the HTTP port of the WebAs (transaction

SMICM -> Goto -> Services) .

You also need to fully identify the host name in the property (for example, use host1234.mycompany.corp instead of host1234). Here, how you proceed depends on whether the system has been set as a HA (High Availability) setup or not:

If it is a HA (High Availability) setup, you must enter the host name in the property

com.sap. aii.rwb.server.centralmonitoring.r3.name

The value of this property is used as the host name as soon as the property com.sap.aii.rwb.server.centralmonitoring.r3.mshost is created in the Exchange Profile.

Otherwise, adjust the property

com.sap. aii.rwb.server.centralmonitoring.r3.ashost

But I don't found this property...

And when I click on Configuration, in runtime workbench, I try to logon, but I'll receive the following message:

"Unable to read the current configuration for the selected XI domain because the system was unable to estable a connection to the monitoring server (possibly due to incorrect logon data). Error message: Unable to log on to system serverhostname in language en with user xxxxx"

What can I do?!

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please try to run the report RSXMB_ACTIVATE_ICF_SERVICES and then click on "Configuration" in RWB.

Also make sure you have authorization SAP_XI_MONITOR for the user who is trying to login

Thanks

Aamir

Edited by: Aamir Suhail on Jun 18, 2009 9:16 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yeah... the usar have this permission...

I run this steps, but still does'nt working...

What is the next step?!

Thanks agian.

😃

Edited by: Glauber Balbinot Vicari on Jun 18, 2009 11:23 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

did you check the role which i have mentioned in my reply

Thanks

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes...