cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

table property inside a group - displaying selected row

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a Table UI element inside a Group. I have set the visibleRowCount to -1 so that I can see all the rows in one window. I have set the Group height to (700px) so that I can see few records and there will be a scrollbar.

My question is...If I select the last row (bottom row in the table) and perform some activity (click some other button), then in the table the top rows will be shown and i dont see the selected row (which is in the bottom).

Please suggest.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Don't use VisiblieRowCount=-1 instead of that set the VisibleRowCount to some 20/30 based on the Group Height(700).

So here footer (WD default pagination will be displayed).

Here even if you select last row and if you performs some other action, you can see the selected row still visible after the action (Except in the action if you are not loading the data into the node binded to table).

Regards,

Charan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Charan...I do not want navigation page here.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Then keep your table directly under root container and dont give any height to your root container.

Regards,

Charan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Get the index of the table row which you have selected and set the node lead selection of the the table with the current selected row index value in the action of the button.

Check this link

Hope this helps you..

Regards,

Saleem