cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TSCUBE Load Planning area error as target is fixed

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to load planning area using /sapapo/tscube, in planning area key figure is fixed (at SKU/Customer level). It gives following error

All input time series to which you can distribute are fixed

-Error for COM routine using application program (return code 40,075)

There is OSS note 1057308 exactly matching with above error, but it is already in the system, I am at SCM 5.1 with service pack 6.

Anybody faced similar issue. I have raised message to SAP, waiting for their reply. Meantime, if anybody can suggest!!!

Thanks

Sujit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check OSS note 687074.

But i see in your case it is not from macro, but may be you are transfering the quantity on aggregated leve from Cube to PA. As you said there are some fixed values and that fixed values might be on detailed level. Seems like you are transfering the quantity at aggregated level which is less than the fixed values in detail level and system is trying to dissagregate and calculating negative values. Please check your key figure setting and that might be "not allow negative values".

Please check and let us know.

Regards

Vijaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijaya,

Yes, I am loading data at aggregated level. In planning area qty is fixed at lower level. For example, I am loading data at SKU level, qty is fixed at SKU/Customer level. My expectation is it will load data for all other Customer barring customer for which it is fixed. Is this possible.?

Also "not allow negative values" is not checked.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you lock the key figure before transfering data from info Cube to planning area?

Second thing, do the consistency check for the planning area, planning book.

Check whether characteristics combination appropriatly maintained in to MPOS.

Regards

Sujay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check consistency check for planning area as well as level.

We observed that "COM routine error" is related to livecache. Please check consistency check at livecache level also.

It may help you to resolve your issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did run consistency but no luck!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anjali,

Do you mean running OM17? I did check consistency using /SAPAPO/TSCONS

Thanks

Sujit