cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To find out Username??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Yesterday morning someone locked the ddic user of our BW system.I want to know who tried to lock the user.I have checked through suim that cua_user has changed.But I want to know the exact username.How to do so??Solman is our CUA master client & BW,ECC are child clients.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved..

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I believe you can check in SU01 only, enter the user name and choose Display-> then have a look at the changed on field it shows the user name and the changed Date and time.

So that you can identify the user, who locked.

-Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you try SUIM->Change Documents->For Users->Enter the locked User->Execute?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Login to CUA client go to transaction code SCUL take the time duration when the user got locked and excute it.

Regards,

Renu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Have you tried checking throught Tcode STAD

Regards

Uday

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That info will be in the Security Audit Log SM20.

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Juan,we have not security audit log..Audit Log entries are not showing.Moreover how to activate Security audit log??Is there any way we can find out other than sm20??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can activate the security logs using the Tcode SM19. I wont think so there is any other way if security logs are not enable. Besides this you have to also set the parameter rsau/enable=1 in all the servers where you want to activate audit logs.

Take this link for more info.

http://help.sap.com/printdocu/core/print46c/en/data/pdf/BCCSTADM/BCCSTSAL.pdf

With Regards,

Saurabh

Edited by: Saurabh.Arora on Jun 18, 2009 9:13 AM

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can check SM21, when a user is locked is registered there together with the name of the PC where the attempt was made (Look under Terminal)... maybe that way you'll find the suspect.

Regards

Juan