cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sapscript form change process

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am making a modification to a sapscript form that is used in F110. The error message that we are receiving is

F0251 In form ZF110_FR_AVIS / window MAIN , the element 610-U (Text-U) is missing

F0253 Output of the relevant forms is defective

I have made the change in the main window and added the text element 610-U and activated it. When I go back to F110 and select the run date and the identification, and click the <printout> button, I am still getting the above error messages. I have logged out of the system and logged back in and still get the messages. Is there something that I am missing? I would think that I could re-print this and the modifications that I made would be used. Is this the case or do I have to do the payment process again to create a new indentification number.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

LucianoBentiveg
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You definitly can reprint the form and the modifications that you made in sapscript will be used.

Check if form is activated, check form´s languages, check that element 610-U exist in your test ambient.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

found the problem. not only are forms client dependant but thet are also language dependant. when I use se71 and the form with EN as the language, there is one form but when use se71 and the form with FR as the language, there is another form. I corredcted the from for FR and I am not recieving the error messages anymore.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for the reply

1.) form is activated.

2.) form's languages - when I look at the form is se71 I see language key EN and the original language is FR. Is this what I am supposed to check? I am not sure what the language entries mean but I have signed onto the system with both EN and FR and the problem still exists.

3.) I am not sure what you mean by test ambient.