cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Suppose if the PR00 for material A is Rs 100 and there is a discount condition for the material say 10 % the client requirement is to capture the discounted value that is 90 to GL accounts

I marked PR00 and K005 in my pricing as statistical

Which condition type i should take in standard to get this 90 value

If i arrive this nett value 90 by simple calculation in my PP without any condition type how do i pass this value to GL accounts

Expecting all your inputs to this issue of mine

Thanks and Regards

RS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

the steps till subtotal are ok.

create disc/surg cond type with% calc type. Assign req ass seq.

in this cond type at "Changes which can be made" tick item cond and all other boxes.

this cond will be positive cond

assign account key against it

create cond record which is 100% for the req acc seq

check whether the amt of 90 is flowing against this cond type.

if not, check pricing analysis and see whether the cond rec is found against this cond type.

it is straight forward wherein there is no need to use subtot or req or other things.

rgs,

ak

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi RS

Follow the step as I suggested or as suggested by Ratna.

In the new condition type assign a Access Sequence on the basis of Table say Sales Organisation or as per your requirement and maintain Calculation Type for Percentage. Then maintain the Condition Record as 100%, so the syatem will copy the step 30 data.

Hope this will help you.

Regards

Amitesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all for the inputs but that hasnot solved the issue

Any more replies on this

RS

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Try this

Step 10 PR00 say rs 100

Step 20 K005 say 10 % (discount)

Step 30 no condition type the value determined by the system in this step will be Rs 90 as per calculations and assign subtotal D there

Step 40 and maintain a Zee condition type condition class as A dis/surcharge calculation type as G formula and pos/neg field as blank and an item condition in its configuration without any access sequence

Now assign alternate calculation type 12 in step 40

With this the value of step 30 will be copied to step 40 and make step 10 and 20 as statistical so that the value rs 90 in step 40 will flow to accounts

I have tried this and it works out well

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

You just go to the Document Flow where you will get the Accounting Number.Go to FB03 and check according to this number.

Here you will see a value of Rs.90 in front of your Customer Code.Below this, you will get the G/L A/C number of ERL Account key with value as Rs.100 and in continuation to this, you will get G/L A/c number of ERD Account key with Value as Rs.10.

As there is not a specific Key to get the value after all the deductions in a Single Account Key.

Hope it will help you.

Best Regards,

Ankur

skrishen9
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

to capture the discounted value into G/L account Assign the approriate account to the step

where you are getting the discountedvalue i.e. 90/-. Subsequently do the account assignment

settings in VKOA for that particular account key combination.

Hope it will help you.

Thanks

Sushant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for the reply

To take the values to GL accounts the value has to come from a condition type

If the value Rs 90 is getting derived from the normal calculations by assigining a step no and counter and given description as net value even if i assign as account key it is not passing on to GL accounts

So The value Rs 90 has to be derived thro a condition type

What is the correct condition type?

Thanks and Regards

RS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friends

Any more suggestions on this issue

Regards

RS

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Make a new condition type and place it below the subtotal step in Pricing procedure. And in the from field five the Step no. of subtotal so the same value of Rs90/- get copied to this Condition type. Now you can assign a Acc. Key and G/L accordingly and get this posted to the accounting.

Hope this is clear to you, else revert.

Regards

Amitesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear AA

Thanks for the reply

I created a new condition type as Discount and put the calculation type as b and + and - as blank and as an item condition without any access sequence and kept in step 40

Step 10 is PR00 Rs 100 and

Step 20 is K005 and 10% discount

Step 30 is subtotal without any condition type and the value reflected here is Rs 90 which is correct

Step 40 i have given my new condition type and assgined from and to as step 30 and 30 (where i am having this value of rs 90)

still the system is not taking the value 90 which is in step 30 and says that the condition record is not found and against the step 40 the value is 0

What else i have to do

How can i have values in step 30 to be copied in step 40

Kindly suggest

Regards

RS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends

Any more replies on this

RS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

For the new condition type, please assign an access sequence. Then in VK11, maintain condition record as 100%. Then based on this condition record, 100% value of step no.30 is populated and the same can posted to GL account. First populate the values for condition type, which are to be posted to GL.

regards,

Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RS,

There is no necessaty of subtotal. Do as below:

step 10: PR00 Rs.100

step 20: K005 10% Discount

step 30: Give the new condition type without access seq. & calculation type as fixed amount. From number is 10 and TO number is 20. This is not statistical.

Ratna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear RS,

Sorry for my previous reply. Kindly ignore that and make a note of this new one:

Step 10: PR00 Rs.100

Step 20: K005 10% step number FROM and TO is 10

Step 30: Subtotal without condition type. Step number FROM is 10 and TO is 20

Step 40: Take any new condition type by using the access sequence as JDUM. Step FROM & TO is 30

Maintain condition record for new condition type as 100%.

Step 10, 20 & 30 are statistical and 40 is non statistical.

I am sure that this will work out.

Ratna