cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deletion of BP from the system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can any one tell me how to delete a BP number from the system as I dont have authorization BUT000 maintenance , so I m anot able to delete the BP number from BP transaction.

I have got the SAP_ALL and SAP_NEW but still it is not allowing me to to delete the BP .

Please suggest how to delete it so that the Table entry also is updated.

Regards

Srujank

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hI

bupa_test_delete report and give your bp no and you can delete it by this report

br

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

Many thanks for your reply, But i did not actually success with this BUPA_TEST_DELETE report, But i would like to give you the back ground of it

why I wanted delete this BP is.,

In our SRM system the R/3 Vendors are replicated to SRM with the same Vendor number and the BP partner number will also be same as that if R/3 vendor number for them after replication.

So when I trying to replicate this Vendor, its not replicating from R/3 and gives me a messages saying that all R/3 descriptions are already available in the SRM system, when I checked in the SRM system there is a User with Business partner number of Ttat of the R/3 vendor number.

So I have deleted this user from SU01and as well as from Org structure also, but not able to delete his BP number which is still there in the table.

So the system still not allowing me to replicate the vendor. after replication I would like to recreate this user in the system, as the user dont have any work items in his inbox.

Please suggest me now, how to delete this BP .

Thanks Many,

Regards

Srujank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

I could successfully delete now from the Table BUT000 with this report, but still why the system now not allowing me to replicate the Vendor I dont understand.

Can you please suggest me on this ....

Thanks

Regards

Srujank

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

What is the error message you get during vendor replication?

see error in slg1

br

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

The system simply says" All R/3 description descriptions are already assigned in the system"

I have checked in the table for the vendor its not present in the VENMAP table also

Regards

SrujanK

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

follow Dave advice

update your r/3 no range and srm no range .

br

muthu

Answers (0)