cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

return to store from production quality

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

There is a problem , i have a senario suppose some raw material is left in production then we have to return to store , so the stores people check that material

Inspection plan is already maintained with usages 5 and status 4 (inspection lot is generated when we procure a material from vendor)

i activate the inspection type 01, 0101, 04,05 and 08, for material ROH1 but when i do the migo with movement type 262, i did not get the inspection lot , please suggest.

Please suggest

Regard

Maashish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Maashish

Please check whether inspection lot is getting generated if you do 262 without reference any order

regards

Gajesh

premlahar
Participant
0 Kudos

hi , ganesh ,

I have the same requirement , can you pls tell how you solved the problem?

regards

prem

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

BOSS

ARE U SURE SUCH A SCENARIO EXISTS IN FIRST PLACE. ALREADY U R QUALITY IS ACTIVE AT INCOMING, STILL YOU WANT TO DO A CHECK DURING RETURN, I MEAN THIS IS USELESS. HAVE YOU UNDERSTOOD THE CLIENTS BUSINESS PROCESS IN THE FIRST PLACE?

THINK TWICE BEFORE POSTING SUCH QUERIES IN SDN. STILL THE STATUS OF YOUR QUESTION IS NOT ANSWERED. YOU R WASTING YOUR TIME AND OTHERS, WHO WANT TO HELP OUT COLLEAGUES IN REAL ISSUES.WHAT ABOUT THE MEGABYTES OF DATA YOUR QUERIES ARE OCCUPYING ON THE SERVER.

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Maashish

For 262 movement type only 05 can be activated. Make sure that you have made 262 active in Config.

Also are you doing 262 with refernece or without reference

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Gajesh,

i tried as per your suggestion but still the problem is not resolved , and using the movement type 262 with reference to production order number

Please suggest

Regards

Maashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maashish,

This is stock transfer inspection (~Type 08).

1. Check the "Task List Usage" in customisation of Inspection type 08. (Standard SAP has set it as 9)

Quality Inspection>Inspection Lot Creation> Maintain inspection type

2. Check your customisation for movement type 262. Is QM activated?

Quality Inspection>Inspection Lot Creation> Inspection for Goods Movement-->Deactivate Q Insp. for a movement type.

Hope it works after these corrections/checks.

Regards,

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

inspection type 08 is already activated.

1. task list usages in customization is set 9 (i also try to set a 6 but it also not working ).

2. Yes, in customisation for movement type 262 is QM activated.

but when doing a migo with movment type 262, inspection lot still not generated

Please suggest

Thanks and Regard

Maashish