Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

step number in the pricing procedure

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Pls advise the reasons. How to solve them without changing the step number?

Q1: As long as HM00 is the first step number in the pricing procedure, the value of HM00 cannot be distributed among items.

Example:

Pricing procedure:

step no. conditon type

10 HM00 (statistical)

30 NETW (ERL)

Sales order (HM00 = $100):

item 1 NETW = 0

item 2 NETW = $100

Q2: When putting a conditon type between PR00 & subtotal in the pricing procedure, such as VPRS, the value of subtotal cannot be the same as PR00.

Example of sales order:

PR00 (unit price) = $19.95 per 10kg

VPRS (internal price) = $10 per 1kg

subtotal = $2 per 1kg

Request: PR00 = subtotal = $19.95 per 10kg

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cathy,

HM00 is manual condition type here we enter Price for an item can be entered manually in the header, which will be distributed in the items according to the net value ratio.

in pricing procedure SAP follows the logic of calculating prices on the basis of Steps and counters.

In your case HM00 is the first step and that may be the reason its not distributing as per net value.

Generally we use header conditions in between the steps.

Your Second questions answer is also some what depends on the step numbers. and another reason may be the VPRS is grouped so it may affect. Let me check by doing this config and i will get back to u

Thanks,

Raja

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Sorry to bother you. Any update?

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, cathy.

i do not have access to my references now, but please allow me to advance a general concept.

in SAP standard, HM00 is a group condition, and fixed value. the distribution of this value is controlled by certain logic. as in other header condition types, distribution of this amount can be based on either the value or quantity contribution of the different sales order items.

what serves as the basis for distribution of HM00, i do not recall but i will get back to you on this... or perhaps another consultant can give it sooner.

as to your second issue, i will try to understand your situation better. but generally VPRS is statitical and not meant to come between PR00 and the sub-total. VPRS has a different logic compared to the other condition types, and is intended to return a statistical presentation of profit margin in the condition tabs. if fact, in pricing procedure RVAA01 you will notice that VPRS is grouped with the other statistical condition types just before the profit margin.

regards.

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Jonathan,

Yes, you're right. Below pls find the revised Q2.

Q2: When putting a conditon type before PR00, such as VPRS, the value of subtotal cannot be the same as PR00.

Example of sales order:

VPRS (internal price) = $10 per 1kg

PR00 (unit price) = $19.95 per 10kg

subtotal = $2 per 1kg

Request: PR00 = subtotal = $19.95 per 10kg

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello again.

hmmmm..... on your Q2, are you referring to the AMOUNT column in the condition tabs? and am i correct that you want to reflect the unit of measure as per 10 kg instead of per 1 kg?

if this is correct, then i believe you should define a unit of measure as "1 xx = 10 kg". use the "xx" unit of measure as a sales unit, then the system will calculate based on that unit of measure.

hope this helped.

regards.

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Jonathan,

However, the customer want to keep KG as sales unit. And the biggest question is why the step number of condition type affects the decimal problem.

Any ideas?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cathy,

Sorry for late reply, this is regarding your Q no1 right? I checked in my system and saw that HM00 is distributing incorrectly when it was at first step.... I also did not understand the logic of it, For the line item number 1 its showing condition value 0 and for 2 its full HM00,

Thanks,

Raja

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Anyway, thanks for your kind attention. It seems I have to close it, even no answer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cathy,

I am sorry i could not find the correct reason till now. May be some other expert can help us in it.

Thanks,

Raja

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

You so kind. Actually, I have learnt much from you. Again, many many thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cathy,

Thanks for your sweet comment, but i can honestly say i also learn a lot from SCN experts.

Thanks,

Raja

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Any advice?