cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configure ACTIONS to a new standard task - Workflows in SRM 7.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm working with SRM 7.0 and I'm trying to execute a new standard task created and executed by the process-controller workflow (executed into WS40000016). This new task ID send a workitem to an actual agent to approve a purchase document.

The workitem is already sent to the determined agent. I can watch this work item into the UWL but I don't know where are defined actions for this workitem, because I would like set the following actions for this workitem:

- APPROVE

- REJECT

I've investigated into documentation related to wokflows in SRM 7.0 but I've found nothing excetp following sentence:

"The new task must be incorporated into the UWL; that is, XML files have to be adjusted for the new task IDs and the associated actions."

I have no idea about how to perform that incorporations.

Could anybody guide me about this topic?

Thanks in advanced.

Regards,

Isaac.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Solution Manager has some documents. or check help.sap.com.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/39/a1bb5c4c0d4ab4a417e87ef35f1efa/frameset.htm

When you create a custom task, you should add the task ID to the UWL configuration.

Portal, Administration -> System configuration -> UWL Administration -> Click to Manage Item Types and View Definitions. Select Configuration "com.sap.pct.srm.core"; and download the configuration. Edit the configuration copy the task block and add new task ID. Upload the configuration.

Regards,

Masa