cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDoc question!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi There -

We are using an IDoc Type with extension for R/3-File scenario and also reverse.

Question is: sometimes we also need to use standard IDoc with other things same, please suggest the easiest way.

Appreciated all your input.

Regards,

Tom

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

>><i>IDoc Type with extension for R/3-File scenario</i>

An extension of an idoc type, will have the standard idoc and some extra structure in it.

So, if you need to use only the standard part, in mapping, (in IR) donot map the extension part of the idoc.

Regards,

Smitha.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Following is few links which will help you.

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/02/23/configuration-steps-required-for-posting-idocsxi - Configuration steps required for posting idoc's(XI)

/people/prateek.shah/blog/2005/06/08/introduction-to-idoc-xi-file-scenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starters - IDoc to File

/people/pooja.pandey/blog/2005/07/27/idocs-multiple-types-collection-in-bpm - Collection of IDoc to Single File

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/12/04/xi-idoc-bundling--the-trick-with-the-occurance-change - IDOC bundling

Also there are couple of how to guides on the same.

https://websmp106.sap-ag.de/~form/sapnet?_SHORTKEY=01200252310000071155&;

Thanks,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tom,

According my understanding of ur question is.

File-to-Idoc

Idoc-to-File scenarios u have right?

If u use standard Idoc/ZIDOc which is modified according business approach is same.

If u want how to use the above scenarios pls go thorugh the file to idoc and Idoc to file blogs of our friends.

I have worked on ISU_OMS_ORDER.ISU_OMS_ORDER idoc for the both ways by taking help from SDN blogs only.

If u have any specific questions on this pls get back.

Regards,

venu.