cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EAR Missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have an EAR deployed to CE 7.1 . Once the EAR is deployed , the required application running on Guided Procedure is working well . But when CE server is restarted , my application is giving an error message "Unable to access the class loader" . As per my observation , the application container is not started , after the Server is restarted . How can I correct this ? Can any one suggest , from where I can Start and Stop and application , Since I don't have a Visual Admin for CE 7.1 .

Thanks and Regards,

Tony Isaac.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Have you tried checking at http://<Hostname>:5<Instancenumber>00/nwa ?

Drill out there i think there we have the option of stopping and starting application

Regards

Uday

siarhei_pisarenka3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. Go to application-j2ee-engine.xml of your EAR and set property Startup Mode to Always. The redeploy the EAR to the server. This will force J2EE server to start your application initially (after restart, for example):

<start-up mode="always"/>

2. You can manually Start/Stop application in SAP NetWeaver Administrator: <i>Operation Management -> Systems -> Start & Stop</i>

BR, Sergei

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sergei,

Thanks a lot for the reply . I tried both the steps from your advice and it is working .

Assigning full marks to you .

Thanks and Regards,

Tony Isaac.

Answers (0)