cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VF04 - Population of Sort Criterion in selection screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My requirement is to filter the billing documents based on the Sort Criterion during the execution of VF04 / VF06.

I found 2 User Exits for the Sort Criterion field in the VF04/VF06 transaction in the SDN Forums, but I couldn't find proper explanations

Include- V05IEXIT - USEREXIT_VKDFS_SORTKRI_DEL

USEREXIT_VKDFS_SORTKRI_SALES

Execute VF04 transaction, you will find a field in the selection screen 'SORT Criterion' (SORTKRI).

If the user enters value 'WC' in sort criterion field, then based on our custom conditions it should filter the records with SORTKRI = 'WC'.

If the User enters 'C', it should bring records where the SORTKRI is 'C'.

Can you let me know how the VKDFS-SORTKRI is updated ?

I had kept break points in the above User Exits, but it did not stop in the required place. I tried using the update debugging mode as well.

Kindly help me !!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If it's delivery-related billing then you need to use this user exit:

2. Billing index for delivery-related billing
Program : SAPLV05I
Include : V05IEXIT
User exit: USEREXIT_VKDFS_SORTKRI_DEL

Unfortunately I don't have a system with deliveries right now, so I can't verify that, but I believe this user exit is triggered when the output (NAST record) is created for a billing document or when a billing document is being created. Also you actually have to put some code in it. If you just clicked the "stop" button in the editor (session breakpoint), it's not going to work.

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is updated IN the user exit.

See the note 42307 and the referenced notes. You need to know what kind of billing you're dealing with -order-related, delivery-related, etc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jelena,

Its for delivery related. When does the above User Exits get triggered. I checked up the note and relevant nots. But Couldnt find proper explanation. Could you guide me