SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Assign and Link with Fund Reservation to Asset & Purchase Request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I want to test with Earmarked Fund>Fund Reservation scenarios to where I need to link with new Asset, Material, PR. After that I need to test Creation of PO, MIGO and MIRO transactions.

I have created a Fund Reservation through FMX1.

Can any one guide how to configure i.e. assigning and linking of FR with an Asset, either material or PR.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

GB

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member184992
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi GB,

Like a hint, please consider to have a derivation rule in FMDERIVE with the function module FMDT_READ_MD_ASSET.

This function module reads the asset master data (for example the cost center) so that they can be used as source fields in your derivation strategy.

Check also in your FI-AA customizing if you have activated the account assignment element "funds center" but you have not specified an account assignment type for account assignment object "funds center" for APC balance sheet postings (see note 684659 for details).

With the derivation rules correctly defined then you should adjust your MM screens (PR, PO and GR), to display the funds reservation document field and therefore they would be linked.

Best Regards,

Vanessa.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you post your PR, you should enter in the eccount assignment the earmarked fund (reservation) that you have created. The same tactics should be used with other documents...

Regards,

Eli

former_member184992
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi GB,

Like a hint, please consider to have a derivation rule in FMDERIVE with the function module FMDT_READ_MD_ASSET.

This function module reads the asset master data (for example the cost center) so that they can be used as source fields in your derivation strategy.

Check also in your FI-AA customizing if you have activated the account assignment element "funds center" but you have not specified an account assignment type for account assignment object "funds center" for APC balance sheet postings (see note 684659 for details).

With the derivation rules correctly defined then you should adjust your MM screens (PR, PO and GR), to display the funds reservation document field and therefore they would be linked.

Best Regards,

Vanessa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hv assigned the relevant FR No. in PR tested successfully.

Thanks for your guidelines.

Regards,

gb