cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding field from Dispute Management to FBL5N Reports

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

In FBL5N Report, we need to get the fields "Reason" and "Description of Reason of Dispute Management" from FSCM Dispute Management table.

we want the fields to come in the Layout of FBL5N output.Presently, in Layout also the fields are not available.

We want to get this without any ABAP Enhancement..

We want to get these fields through config change.

Can one please let me know the steps to follow to get the fields.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

You can create additional fields in FBL5N output and fill them with whatever you want by using a user-exit. Please refer to SAP Note 984305, section: II. Troubleshooting and known problems -> 2. Known problems with special fields -> You use fields that contain the character '/'. You can apply the logic here to create your own ZZ fields.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know this is a little late, but you can add any field from dispute cases to FBL5N list without doing any coding, and without affecting performance. Please check this document: ("SAP Dispute Management Configuration Guide for FI-AR")

[https://websmp208.sap-ag.de/form/sapnet?_FRAME=CONTAINER&_OBJECT=011000358700001197302006E|https://websmp208.sap-ag.de/form/sapnet?_FRAME=CONTAINER&_OBJECT=011000358700001197302006E]

See page 41 "Including Fields in the Line Item List".

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

My previous reply to this message was deleted.

What was Mehmet saying in his last message was very important. I looked all day long for a standard solution (no ABAP coding) and I didn't find it. It seemed that he knew something.

If I try to send a direct message to this user I can't because he's not following me.

How could I contact him in this situation?

I also try to replay to Moderation Notification but there is no option to do so. This is why I'm replying again to this discussion.

Regards,

Daniela

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Prequisite:

SAP FSCM-Dispute Management should be to be completed neccessary configuration and used in your company

In standard FBL5N report Dispute Case ID, Status, Priority and Processor can added in standard layout and display.

If you want to add REASON CODE and DESCRIPTION you need REASON CODE from SCMG_T_CASE_ATTR table by case id then retrive the and DESCRIPTION from SCMGATTR_REASON table by case type and REASON CODE and append to FBL5N structure, if not possible

Create Z transaction for FBL5N and retrive the REASON CODE AND DESCRIPTION as per above logic.

Kind Regards

Neeleswar

former_member1224230
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

In configuration you can add only fileds from following tabes (transaction obvu)

BKPF

BSEC

BSED

BSEG

PAYR

BSEGC

In case of other tables I doubt you can configure it.

Cheers.

Piotr.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Piotr,

Thanks for your reply.

Could you please let me know the menu path where we can do configuration to get the fields in the tables mentioned by you.