cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CJS-30022 error followed by FCO-00011 in SOLMAN instalation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I try to install solution manager (the latest one) on SLES 10 with Oracle 10.2 (64bit environment)

First I tried to install it on the machine with 1,7GB RAM and see the error CJS-300022.

Because I have found somewhere advise that 2GB was minimum and this might be a problem.

I decided to restart the installation process once again with more than 2GB.

Now I am exactly at the same place with installation and see exactly the same errors:

CJS-30022 followed by FCO-00011

Following the procedure I checked two log files:

import_monitor.java.log

import_monitor.log

Only the second one has some errors. This led me to another log file REPOSRC.log.

In this file I basically see two kinds of errors:

(1) ORA-1403 when accessing table SAPUSER

(2) (RTF) ERROR invalid checksum in the data file ...../EXT1/DATA/REPOSRC.001

I don't know if the first one is important at this stage of installation process, but for the invalid checksum I found something here:

It indicates that probably file is corrupt. This will surprise me, because the file was downloaded from sap page as ZIP and extracted without errors.

Can anybody advise me and tell if this anyway is due to corrupted datafile or maybe something else I can do? Error with SAPUSER comes before the error with checksum, so this is why I am confused here.

Maybe I should try to extract the data from ZIP once again

Regards

Rafal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

faced same problem and resolved see below solution

-> CJS-30022

Check Oracle DB and SGA/shared Sizing

Increase below parameter

SGA_MAX_SIZE

Shared_pool_size

Regards

SurendraJain

Edited by: Surendrajain2003 on Jun 19, 2009 1:10 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I can confirm that now issue is solved

The only thing I have changed was memory size and I extracted a file once again (afterwards I have seen ORA-01034, but this was quite easy to solve).

Yesterday I though the issue was not solved, but I haven't seen that there was another problem - ORA-01034 and not the same as before ("invalid checksum").

Installation process finished successfully step with ABAP imports.

Regarding RAM size and what Uday has written (solman with 1GB) I never had luck with this. I remember the problem we had time ago with previous solman. We tried to install it on machine with 1,5GB and windows. We faced some problems due to the law memory (for JAVA stack), though finally solved it. I will rather not try to save costs with RAM Its not worth all the troubles and time to tune installation on the machine with law memory.

regards

Rafal

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I haven't changed any SGA settings. Error occurred with 2,5GB as well. Most likely it was really corrupted file.

After I failed with 1,7GB RAM I completely refreshed system from image and started new installation with more RAM, but with the same installation files (Solman exports). When installation failed again for the same reason as with 1,7GB RAM (checksum error), I extracted export files again. Then I repeated test and have seen the error. I though is the same, but this time it was ORA-01034.

My ORA-01034 was not related to SGA, because I have seen this error after I changed RAM. I haven't seen it before, so logically there should not be any connection in my case. Of course I can be wrong, but as I said I haven't changed any settings at all. My magic way was simple to execute is sql plus:

SQL>startup mount

SQL>Alter database open

This solved ORA-01034

Since your answer might be very helpful for other colleagues reading this thread and because I really appreciate your help I give you points (sorry that I forget, but I never care. reason is that I never collect points myself on forums I visit).

regards

Rafal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

ERROR invalid checksum in the data file

Indicates problem with Export dump you have try downloading it again and see to it that there are no space in exportdirectory.

First I tried to install it on the machine with 1,7GB RAM

I have installed solman7 with 1GB of Ram with no issues so its not the problem in your case

How much page file size you have given

Regards

Uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Thank you for your reply.

In the meantime I have extracted the file once again and overwritten the old file. I don't think this will be the problem with file, because it was extracted without errors.

How do I check "exportdirectory" ? What is the name of it? Do you mean the file where I have all export files ?

What do you mean with "page file size" ? In Linux you don't have it, so I guess you are asking for SWAP

I have it set to 6GB. Now I tried with 2600MB RAM and SWAP is still 6GB (I know that SAP advise 3xRAM size, but the error was even if I have more than three times RAM : 1,7x3 is less than 6GB)

regards

Rafal