cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not possible to move variables 0P_FPER BRAIN 444

0 Kudos

Hi

Looks like my brain is not acting as the way it acts everyday. Help me out, I am getting the error Not possible possible to move variables 0P_FPER - BRAIN 444 (Brain 444 says include fiscal year variant in query, which is an attribute of controlling area in this cube and I have added this one, still I am getting the same error) when I transport a query to QA or PRD client, but there is no error of this sort in DEV client. Any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Bhanu

Thanks for the response. This cube is in production and we are using it since 2003 and no issues until now. If there is anything missing with regard to controlling area, it should have raised alarm by this time with other queries. Error looks like misleading to me. I will give you an update if I find anything else.

Thanks

former_member188975
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivasa,

Can you check controlling area in the QA system...is it active with fiscal year variant as an attribute? Also does the Infoprovider in QA have it as the nav attr?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Bhanu,

I am getting this error not possible to move the varibale ZFRCH0040.

This variable specifies the Forecar year/period and refers to the 0fiscper.I had added the long discription manually for the fiscal year K4 for the TC09 (text table) of the 0fiscyear and then I activated it.After that when i try to run the querry I am getting this error .

********Error Messsage when Executing the query**************

Not possible possible to move variables ZFRVR040

Message no. BRAIN444

Diagnosis

Variable ZFRVR040 needs to be moved. This is only possible if the fiscal year variant is specified.

Procedure

Specifiy the fiscal year variant in the query.

Can you please guide me how can I fix the issue.The moment I enter the value of the variable an execute i get the above error.

Pls guide.

Many Thanks for your help in advance.

Regards

Ankit