cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Grantee Procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

In Sales Order Header.... Billing Tab there is a Payment Grantee Procedure and Financial Document Number. What is the use of these fields in Foreign Trade Data. How are these fields determined in Sales order and what is the impact of these fields on the subsequent Document.

Thanks and Regards

Prashant Ranalkar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Resolved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasant,

Below is help link for Payment Guarantee process....

[Payment Guarantee procedure|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_45b/helpdata/en/2a/30b749b1d511d194f300a0c9306794/frameset.htm]

Financial Document number is Internal number of a financial document. The number is assigned by the System itself.....

The Use of Payment Guarantee process comes under Risk management.....

For example if u are sending some product to Foreign country......So for taking payment there is variouos methiods and Risks associated......i.e Whether the customer give the money or nt? etc.... For this Payment Guarantee form is used..... Now a days we also use Letter of Credit.....

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Raja,

Thanks for your reply. I just want to ask, whether you are sure that the Financial Document number is Internal number of a financial document. The number is assigned by the System itself.....

Because when I create the sales document the payment grantee procedure is determined in order from customer Master where as the financial document number is not assigned by the system it self.

In fact before creating the order, i create Letter of Credit in VX11n and the document numbers created here are appearing in the dropdown list of the financial document number in sales order. Here i chose this number manually in sales order and save it.

Just want to know in what process/scenarios this document number is assigned by the system.

Am I missing on some configurations?

Thanks

Prashant Ranalkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

I just checked the F1 help of that Financial document number and what i said was right as of F1 help. and then i replicated one scenario with LOC and entered that number in that field. The Process u too is doing correctly. As of now scenario is not populating in my mind.... will let u know if i will find

Thanks,

Raja