cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple payload mapping in zip file..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

is it possible to map multiple Payloads in one XI Message?

My Source File is a zip (xml files) I unziped it in Sender CC

I have message structure as this in my integration server

XI Message

- payload 1

- payload 2

As there are multiple structure(different structure) in zip file, I can't create Message structure.

I want to map every file in zip seperately and send it to different location.

I used 2 Interface Mapping and also in interface determination try to select the Interface Mapping based on the file name in zip file. But I m getting error Unable to find the Inbound structure at Interface determination.

If I won't give any condition in interface determination. the first payload is getting mapped.

So, is it possible in general to get multi payloads mapped without BPM?

My Questions are:--

+How to create a structure for Input message (All the files in zip have different structure).?+

+Why am I getting error "Unable to find the Inbound structure" at Interface determination even though I m giving the correct file name for both.+

+Is it possible using java mapping...? If yes then please throw some light....+

Thanks and best regards

Ankita

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This doesn't seems to be possible without BPM.

With BPM, you may unzip the files at a temporary location. Pick all the files and merge them in PI using BPM. This way you can merge them to a single target file.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi prateek

thnaks for urs quick response.

I have different structure at the receiver end also. for every file in zip folder there will be different mapping.

you may unzip the files at a temporary location.

Is there any way I can hold the files(in one zip folder) in PI after unzipping and process ony by one..

Please help.

Thanks

Ankita

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is there any way I can hold the files(in one zip folder) in PI after unzipping and process ony by one..

I am not sure I understood this sentence correctly. If you are talking about saving the unzipped files to a temp location, then you may use NFS to store files on PI server. Then these files could be picked by BPM and then merged there.

Java mapping solution won't be suitable enough as the structures are different at source.

Regards,

Prateek

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here is the similar case. Proposed solution is using Java mapping.

~Manjunath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Manjunath,

Have you implemanted this java mapping..

Can you plzz give me some idea.. How to procceed..

I m new to PI. Please share the code snippet that will be very useful for me..

Thanks

Anika..